Monday, November 10, 2014

FANGIRLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

     Can we talk about Steal My Girl?!?!?! I know it's a bit late to be posting on it, but better late then never, right? Like, I couldn't even. It was insane! I didn't know what to think.
     Little did you guys know, I was actually in the video. I was one of the ballerinas and I was one of the marching band members. I was the oboe player that you barely saw. It was crazy I was like right next to One Direction. Well, a girl can dream right??
    Anyway, let's talk about the one thing that (hopefully) I couldn't have been the only one to see. LIAM JAMES PAYNE AND HIS ARM!!!!!It was all in it's cast. I couldn't do it guys.



     So, I don't think I told you guys, but for Christmas 2013 I got concert tickets for the October 1,2014 concert in Atlanta. (Was anyone else there?? Let me know in the comments. Or did you go to a concert in any different places??) IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to dedicate a post to it later. I need to go for now. Thanks for reading!!!
                                                                                              - Musiclover

No comments:

Post a Comment