Sunday, July 12, 2015

Wow... It's Been Almost A Year...

     I'm sorry guys. I'm not gonna give you some crappy explanation of how I've been going through some stuff or decided to take a break from the blog or whatever. I've just been busy.


     So much has happened in this past year. So much has changed. I've literally gotten to point where I've been overwhelmed with the fandom. I've wanted to give up and just leave, but you know how that goes. There's an entrance and no exit.


     How did you guys feel about Zayn leaving the band? I feel like we all sort of saw this coming at least in a small way. I didn't think he was actually going to go through with leaving, but I figured he would do something pretty crazy or drastic. You know what I mean?


     I was pretty upset when he left too. I was torn apart. I loved him so much and he just left. I felt gutted. It was a terrible feeling. I cried... and cried... and cried some more. It was terrible I was a mess.


     I felt just as bad when Elounor broke up. I didn't just ship them, I luxury cruised them! I was so happy that one of my favorite ships were actually together and I was totally crushed when I found out they split. 


     Storytime!     Okay, so my friend was at my house spending the night and if I remember correctly she was the one to find out first. She handed her iPad mini and was like, "Don't die, but this just happened."  Now, when people use literally they usually mean figuratively. I don't. I actually did this.
I literally curled into a ball on my bed and cried. I'm talking mascara down the face, looking all raccoon-ish, crying until my head hurts. You know, the usual fandom stuff. I was so upset. I still want them to get back together.


     I don't think I 've ever been more upset and angry than when Zayn Malik jumped in on the Naughty Boy/Louis twitter fight. Here are my thoughts:

                 I'm very disappointed in Zayn. He's better than this and we all know it. He knew from the moment he began typing that tweet that it was going to upset us and went along with it anyway. I saw something today that said, "There's a big difference between @zaynmalik1D and @zaynmalik." The quote continues but the rest isn't important. The point is, Zayn has changed so much since he left the band and it hasn't even been two months. I miss the old Zayn who backed Louis instead of insulting him. I wish this fandom could go back to the way it was at the beginning. When we were all friends and new fans were welcomed and even encouraged. I want that again. I want to go back to the time when everything was okay. I would have understood if Zayn was like, "Louis chill. It's whatever." But he didn't. He fired back. He crossed the line. Zayn has lost my respect totally and completely. I almost can't believe I cried over him.


     I posted this 9 weeks ago when this happened on my Instagram fan account (@_.lovelylouis._). My thoughts have somewhat changed since. Zayn hasn't totally lost my respect, but he has lost some of it. Also, I can totally believe I cried over him. I love him so much!


     I'm kind of excited for Zayn's solo music, but I was angry when we found out he was going solo. If he had been honest and said he was going solo I would have been okay, but instead he decided to tell us he wanted to be a normal 22-year-old and then turn around and work on a demo and an album. It just upset me. He lied. *dramatic voice* I felt betrayed. (Sorry. Had to.)


     I can't believe people are talking about this next album being One Direction's last. I'm not sure what to think about it. I want to think they're wrong, but I do know that they have to stop at one point to enjoy a normal life with a family. A quiet, normal life. You know?


     Sorry if you disagreed with anything I said and I'm sorry if I missed anything. I'm just gonna say something now because I want to tell you. I might get fifth row tickets to an OTRA concert in either Maryland or Ohio. I live in Georgia and they aren't coming here, but my friend's mom might take us. If not she's going to take us to a concert of their next tour if they tour for the next album.


     I got to see them last year in October in Atlanta, Georgia, and it was perfect! They are amazing in concert and it was so much fun! I had a blast and I didn't want it to end. Although, if I'm being honest it still kind of felt like I was watching a concert on my computer again. I didn't quite feel real. It was still awesome! I only have one six second video though. That's a story for another post though. I have 155 pictures from my concert though.


     Love you guys! I'll post again soon! Goodnight!
                                                    ~Books (New sign off to go with new blog design. It's the nickname one of my friends gave me.)






No comments:

Post a Comment