Monday, February 24, 2014

Ya'll must hate me... :(

      Hey! Yes, I know you guys are probably like "How can you be so happy??" I know I haven't posted here in forever. I'm taking an oath right now. I will post more from now on. Just a little extra tid-bit, if you click on my name on the right side of the screen if will take you to a list of my blogs. You can go look at those and I post to those too.
     Can we just talk about Niall on his crutches at the Brit Awards for a second?? I was horrible. Yet, even with a messed up knee Niall was the first one to get up from the seats as One Direction was called out as the winners. Just look at this!!!





     Okay, so another topic. I've heard the Danielle was one of the backup dancers for one of the performers at the Brits. Is that true? Plus, who was she a backup dancer for? Comment and let me know. Thanks!!!
      That's all I really have for this post. Come back next week top see if I have a new post up or not!!!
                                                                                                                   -<3- MusicLover

No comments:

Post a Comment