Thursday, July 25, 2013
WHY????
Why is it that my grandfather can't seem to get the fact that Zayn's character in BSE is just a character. He can't seem to get a grip on that. I asked him if he thought I had too many striped shirts and his reply was " A women can't have to many clothes" He then said " What's Zayn's clothing problem?" I shoot back and say " Idk. I mean I wouldn't know. I'm not a guy so... What's your clothing problem?" and he says " Ally my men's clothes fit in my closet. Does Zayn have two closets?" ( This takes away from the effect but the whole two closet thing was referring to the fact that he has men's clothing and women's clothing because he cross dresses. I mean he doesn't really but that's what he says) >:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment