Their was a time when July 23rd was just another day, when pigeons were just pigeons, when carrots were just a veggie, when Meltdown by Ben Elton was just a book, when you said no without adding Jimmie protested, when someone said direction and you didn't yell "ONE" really loud no matter what it came from who said it or where you were, when someone could say Britain or Ireland and you didn't think of a band that has changed your life. Happy birthday One Direction! I can't believe that it's been three years! I just got a chance a couple seconds ago to watch Best Song Ever for the first time. I love it. I love the ending where they do all the famous dance moves and then Zayn spray-paints This is us on the 1D pic. It's hilarious and brings back memories. I just love it. So It's 8:14 right now and I'm just waiting to put Happy Birthday 1D on FB as my status!!! I can remember just finding out about One Direction. Opps sorry I have to interrupt what I was saying IT'S NOW 8:22 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I am so happy for them.
All the way from the bottom of the stairs to the top of the world. I'll admit that I miss the tattoless skin, the video diares, the signature outfits, the Vas' Happenin, the spin the Harry the megamind, and much much more, but I'm proud of how far they have come. I'm gonna miss the boys at the bottom of the stairs but I'm proud of the boys at the top of the world ( Yes I used it again cause I liked it so much)
Well happy birthday One Direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment