Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hey Everyone!!!

  Hey! My name is Gracie. I run three  blogs. I'll put links at the ends of this blog so that later you can check them out if you want. I love One Direction! So I'll be asking questions if I get behind on my information. If I miss a post then I'll do a special post on thursday. I'll be posting every day pretty much.
  I guess now I'll go over what day i do what. Friday will be flashback Friday. I'll post an old photo to bring back memories. If it's not a pic then I'll post old lyrics or write a short post about something old or post a link to a video diary. Tuesday will be Test Tuesday. I'll give you a few questions and you can comment on the posts to answer. Saturday will be Silly Saturday. I'll post a funny moments video and funny photos. Wednesday will be caption contest day. Thursday will be random multiple posts day. Monday will be lyrics day. I will not blog Sunday, sorry. I'm staring the schedule on Monday. I will do the things scheduled this week but keeping to my schedule will start Monday. :)
  Here are the links to my blog. graceopolys.blogspot.com inneedofadvicenow.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment