Take these songs and create a story based on that song. There are 18 songs. All by One Direction of course. Now you can add songs as well. So for example something I'm gonna add that you can do too is I'm gonna do a story on She's Not Afraid. Now you can do this with other Bands/Singers as well. Don't limit yourself to just this.
1)What Makes You Beautiful
2) One Thing
3)Taken
4) I Wish
5) I Want
6) Everything About You
7) Save You Tonight
8)Stole My Heart
9) Gotta Be You
10) More Than This
11) Another World
12) I Should've Kissed You
13) Moments
14) Stand Up
15) Na Na Na
16) Same Mistakes
17) Tell Me a Lie
18)Up All Night
If you would like to show me what stories you wrote on Pintrest or just wanna see my profile my username is Gracie Harvill. I'll make post the stories I write. Thanks! Bye! xx
If you would like to show me what stories you wrote on Pintrest or just wanna see my profile my username is Gracie Harvill. I'll make post the stories I write. Thanks! Bye! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment